Made in America Project

Hello all!
  I did a self portraits project recently and thought I would share them with you. I was really inspired by projects that have been done with iPhones. I find that taking selfies are pretty unartistic, but at the same time very raw (makes since right). Pretty much everyone these days are taking selfies. When they are walking their dogs, going to school, and even taking a poop. I mean really, its something that everyone does. Even me. So how do we make something that is seen almost every day different? That is what my first project is trying to find. Can selfies be artistic? Does the quality of the picture really matter?Let me know what you think!

Below is my first project called "Made in America" showing symbols that are massively recognized in pop culture. Hope you like the pics!






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment